Buying a holiday home in Cornwall at Seaview
When buying a holiday home - whether in Looe in Cornwall or anywhere else in the UK - it’s important that you have all the information you need to feel secure in your purchasing decision.
We’ve put together the simple guide below so that you can fully understand the long-term costs of holiday home ownership at Seaview. You need to be confident that when you’re looking for caravan or holiday homes for sale here in Polperro / Looe, that you can fully enjoy all the benefits that a holiday home has to offer having taken all the upfront and on-going costs into consideration.
Don’t forget, our friendly team can talk you through fully understanding the costs, without any pressure to buy. Call us on 01503 272 335 to find out more.
What costs should you consider?
- The purchase price – this is the main cost when looking at holiday homes for sale in / near Polperro and Looe. Prices vary depending on the age, size and specification of the holiday home.Agree what your budget is before you start looking at specific holiday homes and try to stick to it. We can present you with a list of options within your budget. Alternatively if your budget is flexible, let us know what your main requirements are (two or three bedrooms / brand new holiday home / with decking for examples) and we can show you the holiday homes for sale here at our lovely holiday park near Polperro and Looe that match your wishes. Payment plans are available for those that would like to spread the cost into monthly payments.
- You will pay an annual pitch fee to cover the costs of water, site maintenance, and facilities.
- Electricity is metered and billed quarterly, gas is bottled and is paid for when we replace each bottle for you at your request.
- To protect your caravan holiday home here in Cornwall over the cold winter months, it is advisable to perform a winter drain down. You can do this yourself, or we can provide this service for you.
- Your caravan holiday home should be insured annually, and there are specialist providers offering appropriate policies.