Keeping you Safe on Park
Our aim is to ensure you have a fantastic holiday with us, without having to worry about a thing.
It’s been a very strange year for everyone, so in these uncertain times, we have thought of everything to make sure you have a stress-free holiday. You deserve it after all.
Our top priority is keeping you, our teams and local community safe, so we have been busy behind the scenes putting measures in place to ensure you have a safe, yet wonderful stay with us. A summary of these can be found below.
We’re also proud to have been awarded the ‘We’re Good To Go’ industry standard and supporting mark that means we can demonstrate that we are adhering to the respective Government and public health guidance, have carried out a COVID-19 risk assessment and have processes in place to maintain cleanliness and aid social distancing.
Important new social distancing rules
From 14th September, it will be against the law for groups larger than 6 who do not live in your household (or who are not in your support bubble) to meet inside or outside. Doing so will be against the law.
Track and Trace
Track and Trace will be a legal requirement from 18 September. Business will be required to retain these details for 21 days, and will need to ensure that the gatherings limit of 6 is not exceeded. You will be required to provide the details for all people in your party prior to arriving at the park.
When you arrive at the park
In order to assist with safe social distancing measures, we’ll be operating a ‘hands-free’ check-in at our park.
- We will contact you before you arrive to ensure your party details are up to date.
- On the day ahead of your arrival, we will send you an email advising of our new check in process and provide a PDF map of the park
- You’ll receive a courtesy call ahead of your arrival on park and we will ask you to let us know an expected time of arrival as well as providing directions to your accommodation.
- On arrival at your accommodation you will find one of the doors sealed with a safety sticker. The door will be unlocked
- We’ll leave your keys in your accommodation, including any Wi-Fi codes*, so you can head straight to your accommodation when you arrive
- Where possible, we’ll be offering a drive through style check-in, with a traffic marshall to direct you to your accommodation and answer any queries.
- We’ll do our courtesy calls over the phone to make sure everything is perfect with your accommodation after your arrival
*subject to availability and additional charges may apply
We ask all of our holidaymakers to adhere to a number of key points to maximise safety on our park.
- Only travel if you are fit to do so and have not had any of the recognised symptoms of Coronavirus in the previous 14 days
- Advise us if you’re becoming unwell
- Should you become unwell leave your accommodation and self-isolate at your home off-park
- When on park respect and adhere to our safe social distancing and hygiene guidelines.
Your home away from home
UK Holiday parks are a great value, low risk option for booking a holiday right now. They really are a home away from home.
- Self-contained individual accommodation with no shared doors or communal areas
- Your accommodation will be sealed with a door sticker when you arrive
- A small bottle of our potent and eco-friendly sanitiser will be provided in your accommodation, just for you to use during your stay. Replacement bottles will be available in reception in a basket for you to change on a daily basis.
- Individual bars of wrapped soap provided in your accommodations bathroom
- Self-catering here always means your own kitchen, lounge, bedrooms and bathroom
- Stay in well-ventilated accommodation with no shared air conditioning systems
- Sheets, duvet covers & pillows cases washed at high temperatures in commercial laundries
- Some accommodation has private decking or outside seating area
As well as asking our holidaymakers and owners to continue maintaining personal hygiene standards, regularly washing hands with soap and using a disposable tissue to catch any coughs or sneezes, we’ll also be implementing a number of enhanced hygiene measures on our parks in order to reduce any risk of contamination.
- Use of an approved sanitiser when cleaning communal areas and accommodation
- Frequent deep cleaning and disinfecting of high footfall areas and surfaces throughout the park.
- Providing appropriate levels of personal protective equipment for our team members.
- Introduction of hand washing and sanitisation stations in public and team areas as well as entrances and exits where possible
Hygiene is a huge priority for us and our parks and team members will be ensuring our superb cleanliness standards are maintained across the park.
We look forward to welcoming you back on park in the near future, when government guidance allows us to do so, whilst prioritising the safety of our guests, team members and local communities.
Safe Social Distancing Policy
We have been working hard during the closed period to introduce methods and procedures to minimise risks to our owners, holidaymakers and team members. These include but are not limited to:
- Hand sanitiser stations at the entrance and exit to our venues, facilities and offices.
- One-way systems introduced around the park where necessary.
- One-way systems within buildings wherever possible.
- Floor markings and signage providing guidance inside and outside our venues, facilities and offices.
- Enhanced cleaning procedures throughout the park
- Contactless check-in and departure process for holidaymakers
- Appropriate PPE provided for team members
- Sneeze guards in place at till and meeting points
- Contactless payment systems upgraded to allow payments up to £45
- Re arranged tables and seating within venues to allow for safe social distancing
On Park Shop
- You will need to wear a face mask or covering before entering the shop
- Where possible, we will encourage cashless/contactless transactions only. Our card readers have been upgraded to accept contactless payments up to £45
- We will monitor and control the number of customers within our shops at any one time
- Queue management systems will be introduced with a controlled entrance and exit
- Where possible one-way systems will be introduced and clearly marked and sign posted
- Where possible, we will install floor markings inside and outside shops to aid with safe social distancing
- Additional pop-up hand washing and sanitisation stations or facilities will be provided
- All baskets will be sanitised to minimise the risk of cross-contamination
- Hand sanitiser will be made available and sneeze guards will be in place at till points
Entertainment Venues, Restaurants and Bars
- Our bar, restaurant and venues can still hold more than 6 people in total. Within those venues however, there must not be individual groups larger than 6, and groups must not mix socially or form larger groups
- Bars and restaurants will check that you have provided your details on the NHS Track and Trace system prior to entry to the venue. Failure to do so will result in you being refused entry as it is now a mandatory requirement.
- The venue will close at 22:00
- We will operate table service only
- Face masks are compulsory and a legal requirement when entering the venue and when not sat at a table
- Our entertainment venues will operate at a reduced capacity in all areas to ensure safe social distancing guidelines can be followed. We will remove tables and chairs to achieve this and alter the layout within seated areas
- Hand sanitiser will be available at all entrances and exits
- We ask that parents ensure children remain supervised and with them at all times
- We will ensure that tables are cleaned and disinfected thoroughly between customers and will provide signage to clearly indicate tables that have been sanitised ready for use
- We will have a dedicated team members for cleaning and sanitising
Daytime & Evening Entertainment
- You will need to book your space for any of our daytime sessions via the park App and will need to reserve your space by 5pm the day before the session takes place
- Please note that due to social distancing we have limited places. You will need to book spaces for your whole group (no. of adults & children)
- A full schedule for the daytime activities and entertainment can be found on the park App
- Evening entertainment will be provided, however, there will be no live cabaret acts or shows
- Dependent on park facilities ordering by phone or our Food to Go App will be provided. Please check with your park.
- Where possible takeaway shop areas will be fitted with floor markings to aid with safe social distancing
- We will provide signage to direct customers into lanes so they can queue to order and collect while maintaining a safe distance
- Additional hand sanitising facilities will be provided
- All food will be served direct from the kitchen to marked collection points within the takeaway
- You will need to book your swimming session in advance via the park app.
- Only 1 session/slot is permitted per day and will be subject to availability at time of booking. When making your booking please ensure you select the number of swimmers and include their names & ages. All swimmers under the age of 8 or non-swimmers must be accompanied by an adult on a 121 basis.
- Our team will be at the pool entrance with the list of booked swimmers for each session to let people in.
- We politely request you arrive at the swimming pool showered and in your swim costumes as the changing facilities will not be available. Please bring extra towels or warm baggy clothes for the walk back to your accommodation.
- No pool spectators are allowed at this time.
- The amusement arcades will not be accessible or open for the initial opening period