For perfect caravan holidays in Cornwall in June look no further than a stay at Seaview Holiday Village. Our holiday park close to Cornwall’s stunning south coast is the ideal location to explore all this county has to offer.
June is a fantastic time of year to visit Cornwall and our park, near to Looe and Polperro, is located in one of the county’s most beautiful regions. Here you can explore coast and country until your heart’s content, from the spectacular 4-mile stretch of sandy beach at Whitsand Bay to the wilderness of Bodmin Moor – if you love the great outdoors then a stay with us is a must this June! Walk the South West Coast Path or tackle the moorland peaks of Roughtor and Brown Willy, the choice is yours…
But not only can you take in beautiful beaches and moorland peaks with a stay at Seaview but there’s also a wealth of top family attractions and picture postcard destinations to visit nearby. As well as the idyllic fishing village of Polperro and the pretty harbour town of Looe, Fowey is another popular destination nearby that is well worth a visit. There’s also the likes of Polruan, Kingsand, Cawsand and Rame Head that should definitely be on your must-see list…
Why choose caravan holidays in Cornwall in June?
If you want to beat the summer rush then a holiday in Cornwall in June makes perfect sense. Avoid the traffic and the queues at all the major attractions, including the Eden Project, Monkey Sanctuary, the grand manor houses of Antony, Cotehele and Lanhydrock and Bodmin and Wenford Railway – all of which are nearby.
Caravan holidays in Cornwall in June are also great for another reason – saving money! We regularly have a fantastic range of money-saving special offers available. In June you can SAVE 20% on all off-peak breaks and holidays! June save 20% offer to check prices and book your stay with us in June.
Here at Seaview Holiday Village we have a great selection of self-catering accommodation available – all at fantastic prices. If you’re considering a caravan holiday in Cornwall this June then browse our range of accommodation which are graded in three styles: Superior, Luxury and Comfort, so there’s something for all budgets and tastes. Our selection of modern static caravans are perfect for self-catering holidays and come equipped with all the crockery and cutlery you will need.
Events you won’t want to miss this June
June is a busy month for local events, from music festivals to agricultural shows. Here’s our pick of great events that you’ll definitely want to take in!
- Plymouth Regatta: Plymouth Regatta Week from June 15th offers superb competitive racing for all classes of dinghies and yachts in Plymouth Sound. With a spectacular location to watch the racing and evening entertainment and shore side events to match, Plymouth Regatta is the place to be.
- Royal Cornwall Show: Head along to Cornwall’s showpiece event from June 9th-11th. This huge agricultural show boasts hundreds of stalls and trade stands as well as competitive animal classes and great live entertainment. Keep an eye out for the royal visitor too!
- Millendreath Music Festival: Held on June 17th, this great local music festival is now in its second year. Friday starts at about 6pm and is party night including the fantastic State of Undress and local legends Rhythm Machine
- Looe Carnival Week: The Looe Carnival, on June 24th, is the highlight of the Looe Lions’ event calendar with a week of events that cater for the interests of all ages and interests. All the events are entertaining for you and your family and give you the opportunity to support the Looe Lions charities and other local charitable organisations in their good works.
- RNAS Culdrose Air Day: As well as an exciting, action-packed flying display, there will also be lots of things to see, touch and experience on the ground. Visitors can climb onboard aircraft, take a ride in a helicopter, be winched high into the air or jump into the driving seat of a military fire engine.
With so many great things to see and do nearby, choose caravan holidays in Cornwall this June at Seaview! Call us today on 01503 272335 or book on-line now