Book your 2019 holiday in Cornwall at Seaview Holiday Village and discover all that this magical region has to offer…
Nothing beats the feeling of booking your next holiday… it makes those long, stressful days at work all worthwhile. And now is the perfect time to book your 2019 holiday at Seaview!
Cornwall is the UK’s favourite holiday destination (and it’s to see why). But this means that those peak weeks and school holiday periods get booked up quickly, so book your stay at our park now and get your pick of our accommodation and preferred dates.
Book by 28th Feb and save up to 15% on a 2019 holiday*
• Save up to 15% on off-peak breaks and holidays*
• Save 10% on all peak breaks and holidays*
Plus, book with a low deposit of just £50 for chalets and bungalows or £100 for caravan holidays
Free week or half price stay**
• Stay for 14 nights before 6th July 2019 and we’ll give you a free week in September or October 2019**
• Stay for 7 nights before 6th July 2019 and we’ll provide a half-price stay in September or October 2019**
Call 0800 117 0091 to book this offer (Freephone number from all landlines and mobiles.) Not bookable online.
Why choose Seaview Holiday Village in 2019?
We’ve been busy in the close season making improvements to our Cornwall holiday park and are really excited to add a selection of holiday bungalows to our range of self-catering accommodation for 2019.
Newly decorated and refurbished, they offer a great option for families and larger parties. There’s even a “Pet Perfect” Bungalow so the whole family can holiday together!
We’re blessed with a stunning location on Cornwall’s south coast, close to picturesque Looe and Polperro. If beautiful beaches, breathtaking coastal landscapes and a close proximity to top family attractions and quaint destinations are your thing then look no further…
There’s plenty to do on-park too. With an indoor pool, games room and playgrounds, there is plenty to enjoy during the day.
At night we have food, fun and cabaret in our clubhouse, and entertainment from visiting and star acts who perform alongside our team. Bingo is a big favourite and we have cash prizes available most evenings.
Our facilities include:
- Indoor heated pool
- Sauna, steam room, spa bath
- Clubhouse with restaurant and bar
- Nightly entertainment & visiting cabaret
- Takeaway food & bar meals
- Bingo & competitions – cash prizes
- Shop and off-license
- Children’s Club
- Games room & children’s playground
- Table tennis & pool tables
- Free wifi in designated area at designated times
Seaview Holiday Village is the ideal choice for your self-catering holiday in Cornwall, with a variety of self-catering accommodation for you to choose from.
We’ve got a range of holiday caravans, bungalows and chalets – perfect for couples of families – in a mix of styles and finishes. Some of our units are also pet friendly so you can bring your dog along on holiday too. After all, why should they miss out on the fun?
What is there to see and do nearby?
2019 promises to be another bumper year in Cornwall! Whether you’re a regular visitor to this stunning part of the UK or have never explored the region before, there’s always something to see and do.
Discover Whitsand Bay, browse the shops in Looe, wander around the ancient, narrow streets of Polperro with its smuggler’s past or hike over the moorland peaks of Bodmin Moor – we can guarantee that you will never get bored!
We’re also close to top family attractions such as the Eden Project, Newquay Zoo and Camel Creek Adventure Park and only a short distance from picturesque destinations such as St Michael’s Mount, Fowey and Polruan.
There’s also a huge line-up of local events taking place throughout the year that you won’t want to miss, including:
- Cornwall Spring Flower Show, 6th-7th April: This hugely popular flower show attracts thousands of people to nearby Boconnoc Estate every year. As well as the riot of colour afforded by the spectacular displays of camellias, magnolias, daffodils and rhododendrons in the competitive horticultural classes, the event also offers stunning show gardens; more than 100 horticultural trade stands; floral art and photography competitions.
- The Black Prince Flower Boat May Day Procession, 6th May: This colourful traditional Cornish festival is a fun day out for all the family. This historic event starts in Millbrook at around 10am and the procession winds its way around through the village and then on to nearby Kingsand and Cawsand. This traditional May Day festival is held to banish winter and welcome in the spring and summer – with hope for a fruitful harvest from land and sea.
- Fowey Festival or Art & Literature, 11th-18th May: Taking place in various locations in Fowey, Cornwall’s premier literary festival will once again feature a diverse range of authors, speakers, musicians, and artists. Organised by the du Maurier Festival Society, it is staged in the beautiful riverside town of Fowey, which was home to Daphne du Maurier and Sir Arthur Quiller-Couch and also asociated with Wind in the Willows author Kenneth Grahame.
- Royal Cornwall Show, 6th-8th June: Cornwall’s showcase since 1793 and a fascinating glimpse into rural life. Apart from the livestock judging, there is the famous flower tent, show jumping and a fast and furious inter-hunt relay.
- Polperro Festival, 15th-22nd June: Polperro Festival is based on a much older tradition dating back centuries which celebrates the coming of summer and was born from a mixture of known old traditions, and the community’s wish to attract more people to this beautiful south coast village. The week long free festival includes plenty of live music, an arts and crafts fair, a comedy night, the lighting of the solstice bonfire, the colourful village carnival and a unique mock mayor choosing ceremony with the winner being wheeled through the town, stopping at each inn before finally being dunked in the sea!
The useful small print: *Save 10% on all self-catering peak breaks (May half term: arrivals 24th – 30th May 2019, school summer holidays: arrivals 26th July – 30th August 2019, October half term: arrivals 18th – 31st October 2019.) Save 15% on all self-catering off peak holidays (arrivals on any other 2019 date.) All dates are inclusive. A low deposit (£50 for a chalet or bungalow, £100 for a caravan) is payable at the time of booking. Any remaining balance is due 10 weeks before your holiday start date. Prices stated are correct at the time of going to print and are subject to change without prior notice. All prices are subject to availability. **Free or half price break can be taken between 1st September – 17th October 2019. Half the holiday cost is payable at the time of booking to qualify for this offer. Any remaining balance is due 10 weeks before your holiday start date. The free or half price break will be the same accommodation and for the same number of people as the original booking. Offers close on 28th February 2019. Early booking offers cannot be combined (choose from Offer 1 – save up to 15% or Offer 2 – Free week or half price stay) or used in conjunction with any other offer or discount, offers apply to new bookings only and are subject to availability. For full terms and conditions, see seaviewholidayvillage.co.uk.